Heather fence Anjavidy Type D8, easy to install, completely obscuring.
- 8 kg guarantee per m2, dry band, without leaf (the density is essential in terms of quality)
- Compressed from 30 to 45 mm thick
- The galvanized wire is of 1.6mm
- The panels are 2m wide for a faster installation
- The Anjavidy fences are reputed for its durability over more than 10 years, if correctly installed
For more than 50 years, we have been producing panels with the highest quality and finish requirements for private and secure living in your garden.
The brande we weave (from its Latin name: Erica scoparia) is a variety of heather, a very hard and durable wood.
Anjavidy fences are woven manually on craft looms in 2 m long panels so as to adapt them to all fencing supports.
Anjavidy preserves the environment, the heather is collected taking into account environmental factors in partnership with the National Office for the Environment.
It is an effective natural insulator, it preserves your privacy, visual and phonic, it is also an excellent windbreaker. A support for your climbing plants, over time, your fence turns into a green wall.
Our panels are packaged flat on a pallet (60ml), for a reduced transport cost and out of respect for the environment, no individual packaging, the use of plastic bags is prohibited in Madagascar.
Delivery in pallet or container