Heather fence Anjavidy Type D5, very good quality/price, completely obscuring.
For more than 50 years, Anjavidy has harvested heather. Anjavidy is a long standing know-how, born in the marshes of the Southwest of France, that the Guillet family has passed on from generation to generation to become a family business.
- 5kg per m2 guaranteed, dry heath, without leaves (the density is essential in terms of quality)
- Compressed from 15 to 25 mm thick
- 100 handles by panels of 2m
- Galvanized wire of 1.2 mm diameter
- The Anjavidy fences are reputed for its durability over more than 8 years, if correctly installed
Environmentally conscious, we take into account environmental factors systematically when we take the heather : every 5 years minimum, in order to preserve optimal regrouth of the heather. Anjavidy has signed an agreement with the National Environment Office.
Our panels are packed flat on pallet (80 meters) for a reduced transport cost and environmental respect.
Delivery container or palet